Friday, April 07, 2006

Working hard

Ok, it's about 2:20 AM right now and I just finished my 11-page research paper. I think this is the longest piece of writing I have ever done. But finally, I'm finished. I submitted it onto turnitin.com and hopefully I'll get something higher than a C for all that hard work. I was basically done at around 11 PM, but I decided to add another paragraph. After I did that, I realized the topic sentences need a little tweaking and one paragraph needs to be completely removed. This little tweaking was going on until 2 in the morning. And at the last moment I realized I needed sources from at least two books, so I cited Darwin's Origin of the Species and Marx's Manifesto of the Communist Party. Maybe the teacher will think I actually read these books.

I have to wake up pretty early tomorrow to have breakfast with the AP Bio people so there isn't really any point in staying awake. Tomorrow, or actually today, is the last day before SPRING BREAK! I have never been so excited to do absolutely nothing.

For the rest of the night I'll try to find something productive to do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home