Thursday, April 20, 2006

Shitty week so far

Last three days have been terrible. I went over every single lecture for the AP Biology final, which I took 9 hours ago. On top of that, I spent at least 5 hours studying for that final the day before. And guess what? It's only part one of two! I think I did relatively well, and I'll bag the 4 extra credit points for showing up on time both days.

In other news, I found out one of my friends has Hepatitis B, and I think it's a chronic (very bad) infection. The thing is, he doesn't have health insurance because his parents don't get it at their job and they can't afford to pay for medical treatment themselves. I don't know what to do at the moment, but once he's in college, I'll drag him to the doctor.

AC Milan lost to Barcelona in the San Siro on Tuesday. Milan had many chances to score but Gilardino is completely useless. Too bad Inzaghi was sick, otherwise we could have capitalized on some of those chances. This is how we need to play next Wednesday:

Only good news is that the Sharks will be playing their first game of the playoffs tomorrow and hopefully I'll be at Dave & Busters in Milpitas to watch it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home