Sunday, April 30, 2006

Busy, busy day (Part 1)

Yey, I actually did something this Saturday. If there are spelling or grammar errors in this post, I apologize, I'm writing this at 2 am after a very long day.

I woke up around 9:30 today (Saturday) and prepared for the tennis match against Mountain View High School. I got my uniform, shoes, extra shirt and socks, and some water. There was an important object missing, a tennis racket. The thing is, I lost my expensive racket and now have to borrow someone's every match we play. It's not that bad since we only have 2 matches left.
Freddy and I won our match fairly quickly, making some mistakes, but overall playing pretty good tennis. My parents and Ben showed up to watch me play and for some reason they walked in between the courts and the Mountain View guys yelled at them. I'm happy that they stopped by to support me, but I wish they wouldn't take pictures and/or videotape me.
After the match I called up Mike J and Mike P to play some street hockey. That was actually pretty fun and took up about 2 and a half hours. Alexei found us and after a short stay at the Vasona Park, we decided to get some more people and go ice skating. We called a lot of people but could only get Rachel and Lars to come with us. It was Alexei's first time ice skating, that's pretty sad for someone born and raised in Siberia. During the time there we hired two little kids to go around hitting Mike J. They did their job well.

I will summarize the rest of the day tomorrow, including the peace protest/fundraiser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home