Sunday, April 30, 2006

Busy, busy day (Part 2)

Ok, so yesterday there was a peace protest/fundraiser to stop the genocide in Sudan. This was happening on the front lawn of our school. At least two dozen students were fasting for 24 hours to simulate life in refugee camps. I stopped by at around 1 am while most were sleeping and did a very stupid thing. Maybe it's mob mentality, maybe I'm just retarded, but for some stupid reason we drove past them while playing rap music at ear-bleeding levels. If anyone from the protest is reading this, I cannot apologize enough for this. You were doing something decent, and I just couldn't find something better to do on a Saturday night. I have to say that I wholeheartedly support your cause and I hope you collected a lot of money to help the people of Sudan.

Remember the holocaust, Rwanda, Combodia. NEVER AGAIN!
http://www.savedarfur.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home